With Love

My challenge to myself is to try to combine the DoveArt stamp line with another newly release Whimsy stamp.  For this card I used Teddy with Heart Balloon and Bouquet.
I stamped the Bouquet stamp partially off the page and then colored up the images.  I then die cut around the Bouquet to create a layer.  After stamping and coloring the bear I fussy cut it out and popped it up on top of the Bouquet.  Wanting some checkerboard paper as the background (of which I didn't own) I decided to make my own with a ruler and a sharpie marker.  
I added buttons and bling on the coffee hand-dyed cheese cloth and finished it off carefully with some pink Bubblegum Nuvo drops.  To complete it, I used a chippie word from Make It Crafty.  


I love how this card turned out and I hope you are inspired to try something new...how about that checkerboard background paper?

Comments

Janine said…
Great card. Love all the dimension and how perfect your checkerboard looks.
Pauli said…
Awesome as always..good to use your stash..great checkerboard idea.
Really cute! Love the teddy bear.

Popular Posts